úterý 4. března 2014

Foreword


 Dear visitors,

welcome to the compartement dedicated to my Father´s art works. My Father has already died a few years ago. He has followed my Mother who had gone away a few years before him.
Both my parents were very fine, I have never forgotten them. My childhood together with my sester (two years younger than me) has been full of beautiful memories and surely, mostly thanks to the love and care of our parents.
I think that my Father and Mother were unusually usual people. They had many intellectual interests despite the fact that their employments had a manual nature. At least in the beginning of their relationship. Their works were different from their private interests. Perhaps it was connected with their unfulfilled wishes from their
youth: My Mother dreamt of the medicine and The Father of  the arts, he wonted to become an artist.
My idea is simple:
1/ to present my Fathher´s amateur powers in his free or leisure family time through his artifacts (one of them you can see to the right),
2/ to present by my writting memories not only the Father´s skill but also my Mother´s invisible and tireless support she devoted to him.
3/ to mediate to you through my memories my life with these lovely and interesting beings,
4/ and, at last but not least, to get any help from some of you to install or support a real exposition to his drawings, pictures, ceramic products, paintings or to get some of you to be interested in publishing my memories accompanied with my Father´s art works in photos.

I will plan to show to you here all the art collection, in the step by step way, all of his art products which will still remind his imortal memory as well as my Mother and his wife.



The Czech version of the previous text

Úvod

Drazí návštěvníci,

vítejte v separé věnovanému uměleckému dílu mého otce. Můj otec už před pár roky zemřel. Následoval matku, která odešla pár let před ním. 
Oba moji rodiče byli moc fajn, nikdy na ně nezapomínám. Dětství spolu se sestrou (je o dva roky mladší než já) je plné krásných vzpomínek a jistě povětšinou díky lásce a péči našich rodičů. Otec s matkou byli neobyčejně obyčejní lidé. Měli spousty intelektuálních zájmů vzdor faktu, že jejich povolání měla manuální charakter. Alespoň v začátku jejich vztahu. Jejich práce se od soukromých zájmů lišily. Snad to bylo spojeno s jejich nevyplněnými přáními z mládí: Matka snila o medicíně a táta o umění, chtěl se stát výtvarným umělcem.
Moje představa je prostá:
1/ prezentovat tátovy amatérské umělecké snahy v jeho volném čase či ve chvílích oddechu s rodinou,
2/ prostřednictvím sepsaných vzpomínek prezentovat nejen tátovu šikovnost, ale také matčinu neviditelnou a neúnavnou podporu, kterou mu věnovala,
3/ zprostředkovat Vám prostřednictvím svých vzpomínek můj život s těmito báječnými a zajímavými bytostmi,
4/ a v neposlední řadě získat od některých z Vás jakoukoliv pomoc při zařizování nebo podpoře skutečné výstavy jeho kreseb, obrázků, keramických výtvorů a maleb, popřípadě získat někoho z Vás, kdo by měl zájem vydat moje vzpomínky provázené otcovými uměleckými výtvory ve fotografiích.

Plánuji Vám zde stylem krok za krokem ukázat celou tátovu uměleckou sbírku, která bude pořád připomínat jeho nesmrtelnou památku a také mou matku a jeho ženu.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat